“ELITE” Season three ends with a shocker

Dunia Cantu, Reporter

“ELITE” came back to Netflix with its highly anticipated third season and brought back its fan-favorite cast.

The show is a popular mystery and drama series from Spain. Ever since its premiere in 2018, the show has consistently shown how much drama and mystery it has. 

In the first season, it showed how wealthy every student is in Las Encinas except for three who can go there because of a scholarship their school gave them. That school eventually burned down. Samuel (Itzan Escamilla), Nadia (Mina El Hammani) and Christian (Miguel Herran) are three friends that come to Las Encinas on a scholarship and when a murder happens at the school, they become the prime suspects.

Season two was all about trying to get the truth come to light because the murder might have not been committed. 

Season three Shows that as long as you have the money, you can get away with anything.  

This time in season three, each episode is named after the students. Giving insight into their personal lives and what they see that is happening when Polo (Alvaro Rico) is around them. 

What is interesting about “ELITE” is when it shows the point of view of Nadia and her older brother Omar (Omar Ayuso). Both of them are Muslim in the show, and it portrays what hardships they face being Muslim.

Every character in season three has a unique and compelling story that makes you understand why they are the way they are.  

It makes you question if the police would have done their job and listened to Samuel and Guzman (Miguel Bernardeau) when they kept telling them to arrest the actual killer, could all of the mess have been avoided? 

Season three ends with a shocking conclusion. It’s unclear if there will be a fourth season or if they will keep the same cast or get new faces for the show.