Renegades football ends the season 3-7

BC’s Justin Harrington (4) runs towards the sidelines during the first half of the final season game against College of the Canyons at Memorial Stadium, on Nov, 16.The Renegades came away with their seventh loss of the season, 24-7, and ended the season with three wins, seven losses.

Haley Duval, Senior Photo Editor

Haley Duval
Haley Duval
BC’s Justin Harrington (4) tries to intercepts the ball with Zach Hernandez (11) during the first half of the season finale game against College of the Canyons at Memorial Stadium, on Nov, 16. The loss is their seventh and final of the season.
Haley Duva
Bakersfield College’s sophomores Labrevon Austin (8) and Paxton Winders (19) embrace each other during BC’s sophmore night and their final home game at Memorial Stadium.
Haley Duval
BC’s Ernest Jackson (37) gets pumped up with Luke Soto (84) before the final season game against College of the Canyons at Memorial Stadium, on Nov, 16. The Renegades came away with their seventh loss of the season, 24-7, and ended the season with three wins, seven losses.
Ha
A sky diver from San Joaquin Valley SkyDives enters with the American flag at Memorial Stadium, on Nov, 16, to honor the veterans at Bakersfield College.